Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B1296 €94,995 ~ £85,149 *
** SOLD **
This is a wonderful, end-of-block, two-storey townhouse situated on a gated community with underground parking/storage and two communal swimming pools and tennis court located in the popular Valle del Este Golf Resort, offering fantastic golf facilities. Situated opposite the property is a popular 4 star hotel and spa open to non-residents. Within a short walking distance is a small commercial area with gift shop, 3 bars, restaurant and physiotherapist. You are also located around a 12-minute drive from the coast and a 5-minute drive from the nearby town of Vera.
Heading through the main entrance takes you directly into a brief hallway with cloakroom located to the left, while continuing forward you will find, once again on your left, a well-equipped and serviceable kitchen with a dishwasher and surprising amounts of cupboard space due to both base and wall units with the added bonus of a utility space attached to the back plus an opening allowing for kitchen produce to be passed through directly to the dining space, accessed once more on the same hallway mentioned prior.
Going down a few steps you will find the main living room which enjoys air conditioning and is a spacious and bright room thanks to the high line window and large patio doors found at the end of the room which lead out into the private garden space that comes with this property. Said garden space is a nice size, allowing for great outdoor lounging/dining opportunities while also leading directly out into the beautifully kept communal garden areas with the two swimming pools and tennis court.
Up to the first floor, you will find two double bedrooms, both with air-conditioning and fitted wardrobes these being rooms of reasonable size, allowing for enough space for double beds or a twin layout. Also located on this floor is a well-equipped and modernised family bathroom with shower/steam cabin.
This property also boasts the added bonus of a private roof solarium, ideal for sunbathing, accessed within the property.
Consumption: Grade E - 152kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €73.09 per month
- IBI property tax: €384.76 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.86 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 115 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Golf resort
- 12 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,826)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,496 (£76,634)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,995 (£85,149)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,600 (£6,812)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.