Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1297 €50,000 ~ £42,249 *
This is a charming, part furnished top-floor apartment situated on the Jardines de Palomares complex in Palomares itself, offering communal swimming pool and gardens plus allocated underground parking and storerooms. Additionally, the property is located at a mid-point between the centre of Palomares where you will find banks, shops, bars, restaurants and more and the beaches, all of which within walking distance.
The apartment is accessed up a flight of stairs up to the top floor and directly into the main, front terrace of the property that overlooks the community. This is a very reasonable size, with space for either lounge or dining furniture.
The main entrance then leads directly into the main living space, which is a good sized, open-plan room that is also bright thanks to the large patio doors the lead back out onto the private terrace. The living space consists of both lounge and dining spaces, as well as the kitchen, which offers plenty of cupboard space and most appliances are built in.
The remainder of the apartment is located down a hallway leading off of the living space, consisting of the sleeping accommodation, with there being a total one spacious bedroom and a bathroom. The bedroom benefits from air-conditioning and abundant space for storage units. The main bathroom is also a good size and equipped with a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade E - 111kW
Emissions: Grade E - 19kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €59.84 per month
- IBI property tax: €97.99 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 48 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,000 (£1,690)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €45,000 (£38,024)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €50,000 (£42,249)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,000 (£3,380)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.