Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1299 €93,500 ~ £83,753 *
This is a wonderful, ground floor apartment situated on a community with communal swimming pool located at the end of the popular Mojacar Playa area known as Marina de la Torre. The property is therefore located just a few minutes walking distance from the coast and wonderful beaches, as well as the bus stop for the frequent bus route in the area which will take you to the diverse and numerous amenities of the area.
Access to the apartment is via a communal entrance and down a lift to the ground floor due to the terrain upon which the community has been constructed. The main entrance leads into a brief hallway that runs past a cloakroom and the kitchen and directly into the main living/dining space. This room is more than spacious enough to cater for both purposes and is nice and bright, with patio doors leading out to a sizeable, covered private terrace ideal for outdoor lounging and dining. The kitchen offers sufficient cupboard space both top and bottom and most appliances built in.
The remainder of the property consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, equipped with fitted wardrobes and more than enough space for double beds, whereas the master bedroom has the added bonus of patio doors out to the aforementioned terrace. The family bathroom is a reasonable space, equipped with a bathtub.
This apartment also benefits from an allocated, underground parking space.
Consumption: Grade E - 125kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €77.98 per month
- IBI property tax: €398.33 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 4 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,350 (£5,688)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €84,150 (£75,377)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €93,500 (£83,753)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,480 (£6,700)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,344)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.