Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1303 €89,950 ~ £80,467 *
This is a truly magnificent, first-floor apartment located on the popular El Faro community, which has lovely grounds and communal swimming pools within walking distance of all the wonderful amenities in the Puerto Rey area, such as bars, restaurants and shops, as well as being located within walking distance of the beach.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs, with the entrance then leading into a brief hallway. Leading off to the left of this hallway is the well-equipped kitchen, offering plenty of storage units top and bottom and most appliances. This leads out onto a nice terrace area at the back of the block. Also on the left of the hallway is a toilet room. This hallway leads into the spacious lounge/diner, which is nice and bright thanks to the large patio doors that lead out on to the main terrace of the property overlook the communal areas.
The remainder of the property consists of 2 bedrooms and a further family bathroom, with both bedrooms offering great space and fitted storage, with one bedroom having the added bonus of patio doors out onto the aforementioned terrace. The family bathroom is well-equipped.
Consumption: Grade E - 135kW
Emissions: Grade E - 25kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €53.88 per month
- IBI property tax: €250.52 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 73 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,684)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,363)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£72,421)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£80,467)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,437)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.