Apartment for sale in Garrucha
Ref: B1304 €79,995 ~ £71,536 *
This is a charming, ground floor apartment located on a well-kept community with communal parking and communal swimming pool, with lovely views over Garrucha and the coast, located within a short drive from amenities within the town of Garrucha itself and other nearby towns of Vera and Mojácar.
The property is up a short flight of stairs from the communal parking, with the property being located down a communal walkway. The entrance of the property then leads into the open-plan lounge/diner and kitchen, which has all been recently renovated to a high standard, with a clear nautical theme that truly captures the essence of the area. This room is nice and bright thanks to large patio doors that lead out onto a well-sized terrace that offers the aforementioned views.
Remaining rooms within the property consist of 2 spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom, with these rooms also reaping the benefits of the recent property reform. The master bedroom has fitted storage and a double bed, with the second bedroom being equipped with two single beds.
Consumption: Grade F - 155kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €50.15 per month
- IBI property tax: €90.87 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 59 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Ground floor
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,000 (£4,471)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,996 (£64,382)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,995 (£71,536)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,400 (£5,723)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.