Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1307 €130,000 ~ £116,646 *
This is a fantastic townhouse located in the lovely coastal village of Palomares with stunning views of the sea and the surrounding area, including the countryside and the village itself. Palomares has a number of bars and restaurants and it is within a few minutes from several other villages and towns.
The property is accessed through a wonderful front garden area, the leads up onto the front terrace, perfect for outside dining with a good view of the coast. Once in the property you'll find yourself in the large lounge/diner, which is very light and airy thanks to the large glass area. Leading off of this space is the downstairs toilet room as well as the good sized kitchen, which comes fully equipped and has plenty of storage space top and bottom.
From this space, you also have a staircase leading up to the bedrooms and remaining bathroom, plus a staircase leading downwards into the garage which has been converted into an extra living space with storage.
The three bedrooms of this property are all a very good size, with there being more than enough space with double beds (or two singles if you prefer). They come with fitted wardrobes, and the master bedroom also has a good sized terrace leading off of it giving you those previously mentioned wonderful views. The one family bathroom on this floor is a very good size and comes fully equipped.
Continuing up the staircase sends you up to the massive roof terrace that has been most enclosed to effectively give another large room to the property, while still offering some uncovered terrace space but ultimately still allowing for some wonderful, unspoilt, panoramic views of the mountains and coast.
The property comes equipped with air-conditioning.
NO COMMUNITY FEES!!!
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €220.42 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,000 (£8,973)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €117,000 (£104,982)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €130,000 (£116,646)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,400 (£9,332)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.