Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1309 €147,000 ~ £129,389 *
This is a wonderful townhouse with impressive mountain and sea views on a wonderful community with communal pool and tennis court, situated within walking distance of the wonderful beaches of Mojácar, as well as the great amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops along the front. You are also near the campo, ideal for walking.
Heading into the property via the front entrance, there is a small garden with a lemon tree, which leads to a small covered terrace, large enough for a table and chairs. This leads into a short hallway with the kitchen located to the left side, in addition to the downstairs toilet room. The staircase leading up to the first floor and the staircase leading to the garage and storage room are also on the left hand side. The hallway continues to lead you directly into the lounge-diner. The kitchen is a good space, being fitted with most appliances and ample storage, as well as having the addition of a utility.
The lounge-diner is a fantastic space, leading out on to the large terrace.
Heading upstairs leads to the sleeping accommodation. There are two double bedrooms, one with a built in wardrobe. There is also a well equipped family bathroom. Both bedrooms have small terraces to enjoy the stunning views. In addition there is also a closet space, ideal for storage. A spiral staircase from the first floor leads you to a very private roof solarium, which is an amazing space with the best views all around of the mountains and sea.
The garage space is very large as it takes up the complete under-space of the property
There is a solar system and filter system installed for the water, which enables you to take full advantage of the sun to heat your water and also allows you to drink directly from the installed tap.
Consumption: Grade D - 95kW
Emissions: Grade D - 20kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €15.34 per month
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 117 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,700 (£10,298)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €132,300 (£116,450)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €147,000 (£129,389)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,760 (£10,351)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.