Apartment for sale in Garrucha
€125,999 ~ £107,276 *
This modern and contemporary south facing apartment is located on the first floor of a new community just a stone throw from the beautiful beaches and harbour of Garrucha.
Garrucha offers all amenities including shops, bars, local bus routes and some of the best seafood restaurants in Almeria. The local supermarket is jsut around the corner and you can walk into the weekly market within 10 minutes.
The community is very well kept and has 2 large communal swimming pools, gardens, secure gated entrances and lift access. There is a private underground parking space and storage lock up room which come included in the sale price.
The apartment has a bright and airy feeling, the lounge has double patio doors that lead out onto a private terrace, offering views of the surrounding mountains and also a sea view.
The kitchen is partially open with the lounge and is fully fitted with modern electrical goods.
There is a guest bedroom with a large fitted storage cabinet and a family shower room in the hallway.
The master bedroom has doors leading to the terrace as well as fitted wardrobes and also enjoys a large en-suite fully fitted bathroom.
The entire apartment is installed with a state of the art LG air conditioning system which also doubles up as heating for the winter.
Beautifully furnished, a must see!
Consumption: Grade D - 68kW
Emissions: Grade D - 12kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €42.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €150.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €43.60 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 72 m²
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,600 (£8,173)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €113,399 (£96,548)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,999 (£107,276)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,820 (£7,509)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins210.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)53 mins80.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins144.4 km