Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1314 €83,000 ~ £70,824 *
This is a stunning, penthouse apartment with impressive views overlooking the community and pool, situated on the Al-Andalus Thalassa community, which is one of the best-kept communities within the area, offering communal swimming pools both indoors and out, tennis courts, beautiful gardens and more. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
The property is accessed up a staircase which leads into the property's main terrace and entrance, from which you get the aforementioned views. Heading into the property leads into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out onto the terrace. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a small juliette balcony and a well equipped en suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
****This owner is open to discussing sensible offers****
Consumption: Grade E - 123kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €63.55 per month
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 59 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- 6 minutes drive to the beach
- 6 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,560)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,300 (£4,522)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €74,700 (£63,742)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €83,000 (£70,824)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,640 (£5,666)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.