Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1318 €59,000 ~ £51,932 *
A first floor 1 bedroom apartment located in the very sought after hillside village of Mojacar Pueblo. Nestled in the heart of the white washed village, this property provides you with a true slice of of Spanish living and is in walking distance to all of the local amenities including the local bus stop.
The property is accessed by only a few steps and only has one neighbour, so it is perfect for a lock up and leave or tranquil living. There are no community fees so it has very low running costs.
Internally all of the rooms are bright and airy with all rooms being external with windows and rejas. There is a spacious lounge which is large enough for a sofa bed and it also has a built in television unit with shelves.
The seperate kitchen has been recently modernised and it has ample storage cupboards and white goods.
There is a large bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and a full size bathroom.
The apartment also has a private storage room.
To the front there are patio doors that lead out onto a private balcony where you can enjoy the views down the old town streets.
The property has been very successful with rentals so would make a brilliant investment or a beautiful little lock up and leave.
Consumption: Grade G - 203kW
Emissions: Grade F - 37kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €150.41 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 56 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,900 (£2,553)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,100 (£46,739)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,000 (£51,932)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,720 (£4,155)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.