Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1320 €139,950 ~ £126,144 *
A beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment located on a quiet well kept community just a minutes walk from the Mojacar beachfront. The community is secure with a large gated entrance and this apartment is being sold with a private underground garage.
The communal swimming pool is located in the centre of the community and is easily accessed from the apartment.
This beautiful property has a spacious lounge with postcard sea views. Double patio doors lead out onto a large terrace which boasts the aformentioned amazing views.
The compact kitchen is open style with the lounge and has a breakfast bar and ample units. There is a seperate utility room which houses the washing machine and dishwasher.
There is a large double bedroom to the front of the apartment and a family shower room with a sky light, flooding the room with natural sunlight.
The second bedroom has an en suite bathroom and its own private balcony.
A beautifully kept apartment, key turn ready!
Consumption: Grade E - 91kW
Emissions: Grade D - 16kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €59.25 per month
- IBI property tax: €217.96 per annum
- Refuse fees: €14.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 68 m²
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,704)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,910)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£113,530)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£126,144)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,196 (£10,092)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.