Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1325 €78,500 ~ £69,932 *
This is a fantastic apartment with spacious private terrace offering some very nice views of the village, mountains and countryside, situated in a block with lift in a prime location within the town of Turre. This means that you are located within a stone's throw of all the numerous amenities on offer, ranging from bars, shops, banks, cafes, pharmacies and more, as well as an eight-minute drive to the beach.
Upon entering the communal entrance you have the option to either head up stairs or take a lift, making for great disabled access, up to the apartment door. There is a secondary access to the community at the back that is at the same level as the apartment.
Once through the main entrance, you will find yourself in an entrance hallway that runs past the bedrooms and bathroom, directly into the main living space, consisting of one spacious, open-plan room of kitchen, living room and dining room. This room is nice and bright and airy thanks to the patio doors leading out to the aforementioned terrace which is great for outdoor living and dining. The kitchen is very serviceable, equipped with sufficient storage and most appliances.
The remainder of the property, in total, consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both of these bedrooms are located off of the entrance hallway and are easily double bedroomswith space for storage. One of these has a door leading out into another terrace area, ideal for utility purposes. The family bathroom is located next to this, equipped with a full-size bathtub.
Consumption: Grade E - 132kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €59.74 per month
- IBI property tax: €177.06 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 72 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,850 (£4,321)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €70,650 (£62,939)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €78,500 (£69,932)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,280 (£5,595)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.