Apartment for sale in Los Lobos
Ref: B1328 €59,995 ~ £54,088 *
This is a charming first floor apartment with private terrace and roof solarium space situated in a gated community with communal swimming pool located in the wonderful village of Los Lobos which has a handful of amenities. Los Lobos is under 10 minutes from the coast at the fantastic beaches of San Juan de los Terreros, and also 10 minutes from the towns of Cuevas del Almanzora and Pulpi, which has all the shops and supermarkets you will need.
The apartment is accessed through a communal stairway leading to just two apartments, this one and one other. Heading through the main entrance leads directly into the main living space, a large open-plan room serving the purposes of living space, dining space and kitchen. The room is ample enough, while the kitchen is surprisingly large, offering abundant cupboard space and a variety of fitted appliances. There is also a nice terrace leading from this main living space.
Heading down a hallway off of the main living leads to the sleeping accommodation of the property, consisting of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms are fairly large double rooms with ample space for double beds and storage units. One bedroom does have the added benefit of an en-suite bathroom, while there is also a further family bathroom.
This property also benefits from access to a roof solarium. The property comes fully furnished and the vendors are open to sensible offers.
Consumption: Grade G - 173kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €44.99 per month
- IBI property tax: €177.12 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,000 (£2,704)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,996 (£48,680)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,995 (£54,088)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,800 (£4,327)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.