Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1336 €65,000 ~ £54,924 *
This is a glorious holiday apartment with a private terrace and views of the countryside and sea in a complex with communal pool, lift, and underground parking in the coastal town of Palomares, meaning you are within walking distance of both the centre of the village where you will find a number of amenities, plus a similar distance from the beaches.
Heading through the front door leads directly into a short hallway, with the well-equipped, separate kitchen being located to the left. At the end of the hallway, you will find a relatively large lounge-diner, which is nice and bright and airy thanks to the large glass area at the end of the room, which leads out onto the aforementioned terrace.
Leading off of the main living space is where the sleeping accommodation is located, with there being a total of two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bedrooms are well-equipped, with them having air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a bathtub with shower.
This property is sold as seen and comes furnished and turn key ready. An ideal holiday home or investment.
The owner is open to discussing sensible offers.
Consumption: Grade E - 122kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.82 per month
- IBI property tax: €114.31 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 65 m²
- Build Size 55 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£2,957)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,500 (£49,431)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €65,000 (£54,924)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,200 (£4,394)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.