Village House for sale in Turre
€108,999 ~ £91,875 *
This is a charming, twos torey village house situated in the very heart of the bustling market town of Turre, a town that offers a wide variety of amenities including bars, restaurants, cafes, banks, shops, a supermarket and more, all of which is located just a couple minutes walk from the front door of this property. Turre is also situated just under a 10 minute drive to the nearby popular coastal resort of Mojacar.
Heading through the main entrance of the property leads into a large entrance hallway that runs past several rooms down through to the main living space. There are three spacious double bedrooms, one of which currently used a second reception room but equipped with fitted storage. The one bathroom is a great size and has a walk in shower.
The main living space is situated at the back of the property, common in older properties as these rooms are the coolest in the summer and warmest in the winter. The room is very large and serves the purpose of both lounge and dining room effortlessly due to its great size. A doorway leads from this room into the separate kitchen, well equipped and somewhat modernised thanks to new units and appliances. This room is also large enough for a small breakfast table and has a separate room attached to it ideal for usage as a pantry. Leading from the kitchen is a door leading outside to a patio area ideal for utility purposes.
A staircase from the main living space heads to the second floor where you will find two more spacious double bedrooms and a further room, currently used as a storage space but easily and ideally converted into a second bathroom. Also on this floor is a large terrace, a true sun trap ideal for outdoor living or dining.
Consumption: Grade E - 137kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €291.54 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 127 m²
- Build Size 159 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,900 (£6,659)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,099 (£82,688)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €108,999 (£91,875)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,630 (£6,431)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins213.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins74.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins147.9 km