Villa for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1339 €290,000 ~ £241,129 *
An exclusive 4 bedroom villa located just on the outskirts of the quaint Spanish village of Los Gallardos.
The village is around 20 minutes walk and consists of various shops, bars and a weekly street market.
Situated on a low maintenance corner plot, this spacious property offers ample outside space with several terraces, off road parking as well as a full size garage with storage and an internal courtyard that is a suntrap all day through.
There is a full size private swimming pool, which is easily accessed from the main front entrance of the property.
Internally there is an entrance hallway that leads into the very large living room. Here there are double patio doors that lead into the courtyard as well as there being a feature marble fireplace.
Leading from the lounge there is a bedroom which could also work very well as a dining room and has patio doors leading to a private elevated terrace which boasts great views over the surrounding fruit orchards.
The kitchen is a fantastic size with 3 full walls of floor and wall units as well as electric appliances and access directly to the garage.
On the other side of the house there is a hallway that leads to a further 2 guest bedrooms, family bathroom and a master bedroom with en suite, all bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
Consumption: Grade E - 168kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €388.72 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 650 m²
- Build Size 130 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,000 (£21,618)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €261,000 (£217,016)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €290,000 (£241,129)
- Transfer tax 8% €23,200 (£19,290)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.