Duplex/Townhouse for sale in San Juan de los Terreros
Ref: B1341 €175,000 ~ £150,777 *
A SELECTION OF NEW-BUILD DUPLEXES WITH THE OPTION OF PRIVATE SWIMMING POOLS FROM 165.000€ (175.000€ POOL INCLUDED). PLEASE ASK ABOUT CURRENT AVAILABILITY! COMPLETION DUE JUNE 2019.
This brand new development of duplexes within a few hundred metres of the local amenities, such as bars, restaurants, and shops, as well as the glorious, golden beaches of San Juan de los Terreros. A total of 18 properties will be built, with single-storey and two-storey on offer, all of which are on a minimum of 150m² plot and come with private parking and the option of private swimming pools.
All properties will come equipped with high-quality finishes throughout, including a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, fully-equipped bathrooms, pre-installation for air-conditioning, double glazing, low-energy LED lighting and more, so you can be assured that the property is going to be a solid build and practically ready to move in with the only requirement being to furnish the property. All properties have a total of three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms.
To reserve, a 3.000€ deposit is required, then a further deposit of 15.000€ is due, an additional 15.000€ once the property has been built and then the rest upon signing of the property to your name.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 150 m²
- Build Size 117 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,500 (£12,493)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €157,500 (£135,699)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €175,000 (£150,777)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,000 (£12,062)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,292)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.