Apartment for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1344 €94,950 ~ £85,108 *
******OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS******
This is a wonderful, ground-floor apartment with some lovely garden spaces situated within a well-kept community with a glorious communal swimming pool and underground parking. The property is in the popular development of Huerta Nueva, an up-and coming-area with a commercial centre planned just a few minutes walk from the property, which will allow a great variety of bars, restaurants and shops. For now, the village of Los Gallardos is just a short drive or long gentle stroll from the property, wheras the beach can be reached in under 15 minutes.
The community can be accessed from several points and is completely gated and private. Access to the grounds of the property once again are wonderfully private and gated. The garden space wraps around three sides of the property, a garden space at the front with a large covered patio space ideal for outdoor living/dining, a patio area down the side and a larger garden space at the back.
Heading through the front door of the property leads into an entrance hallway that runs into the main living space. Prior to reaching this and on the right hand side, you will find the separate kitchen with abundant storage both top and bottom and most appliances. Also before reaching the living space you will find the family bathroom. Once you are in the main living space you will appreciate not only the size but the brightness thanks to large patio doors leading out towards the back garden. This room is more than large enough to accommodate the purpose of both living and dining.
A hallway leads off of the main living area to the sleeping accommodation, totalling two bedrooms and a further bathroom. The guest bedroom is a very reasonable size, currently set up as a twin single room and benefits from fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom is surprisingly spacious, more than capable of housing a double bed while having the benefits of a well-equipped en-suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes and patio doors again leading to the back garden.
Consumption: Grade E - 144kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €51.15 per month
- IBI property tax: €151.86 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 233 m²
- Build Size 75 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,495 (£5,822)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,455 (£76,598)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,950 (£85,108)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,596 (£6,809)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.