Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€95,000 ~ £81,603 *
This is a wonderful, ground floor apartment situated on a community with communal swimming pools located at the end of the popular Mojacar Playa area known as Marina de la Torre. The property is therefore located just a few minutes walking distance from the coast and wonderful beaches, as well as the bus stop for the frequent bus route in the area which will take you to the diverse and numerous amenities of the area.
The main entrance to the property is located up a few steps into a front, covered terrace area ideal for outdoor living and dining, where you will also find the main entrance that leads directly into the main living/dining space. This room is more than spacious enough to cater for both purposes and is nice and bright. Also leading off of this room through a door is the separate kitchen, offering sufficient cupboard space both top and bottom and most appliances built in, with the potential space for a small breakfast table. Additionally, attached to the kitchen is another large terrace space used as a utility room.
The remainder of the property consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, equipped with fitted wardrobes and more than enough space for double beds. The family bathroom is a reasonable space, equipped with a bath.
This apartment also benefits from an underground parking space.
Consumption: Grade D - 97kW
Emissions: Grade D - 16kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €50.80 per month
- IBI property tax: €211.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 101 m²
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,583)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£73,443)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£81,603)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,712)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins212.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins83.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins147 km