Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B1350 €185,000 ~ £156,321 *
An end position townhouse on a beautiful community just 5 minutes walk from the Mojacar beachfront. The small gated community is very well kept and has a large communal swimming pool with gardens.
Several gates lead on to the surrounding street where you have easy access to shops, bars, restaurants and the local bus route.
As you approach the property there is an elevated terrace entrance which gets the morning sun ideal for breakfast. As you enter the spacious home there is an entrance hallway with views straight through to the lounge and front terrace.
Off the hallway there is a W.C and a doorway into the large fully fitted kitchen, which has ample wall and floor units as well as an opening into the lounge, making the whole downstairs of this house feel very spacious and bright.
From the living area, which includes a full sized dining table & log burning fire, double patio doors lead onto the main, rear, south-facing terrace. This fantastic sized terrace is elevated and private. Down just a few steps you enter the gardens and pool area so you can use the facilities whilst still returning to your terrace for privacy. There is also a built in BBQ and ample space for outside furniture, table and seating area.
On the upper level of the townhouse there is a bright landing with access to the family bathroom, which is modern and tastefully finished.
The first double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a little balcony with partial sea views. The other 2 bedrooms also have fitted wardrobes and share a beautiful Andalucian style terrace with views of the Mojacar Pueblo.
There is an underground allocated parking space and storage room included in the sale of this beautiful townhouse.
In addition, the main terrace can be secured with metal gates which are currently stored in the garage trastero.
Consumption: Grade G - 184kW
Emissions: Grade F - 38kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €60.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €342.79 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 104 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,500 (£13,097)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €166,500 (£140,689)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €185,000 (£156,321)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,800 (£12,506)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.