Apartment for sale in Vera
Ref: B1351 €73,500 ~ £67,535 *
This is a charming, top-floor apartment in almost pristine condition as the property has never been lived in, situated within a well-positioned apartment block with underground parking and lift access. The block is situated in a prime location within the town of Vera itself, within a few steps of a wide range of amenities including bars, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and much more. The coast can be reached in well under 10 minutes by car.
Heading into the community through the main entrance you have lift access all the way to the top floor of the property and up to the apartment. The main door is a high quality security door and heading through this takes you to the entrance hallway that runs past the separate kitchen, fitted with substantial storage although will need appliances fitting, and runs straight into the bright and spacious main living space. This room benefits from two large double doors of very high quality leading out onto a small balcony overlooking the main roundabout of Vera.
The remainder of the property, found off of this room, consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms are spacious, with the master bedroom also benefitting from a further balcony and an en-suite bathroom.
The windows are Kommerling windows, meaning that no heat escapes them and that they are soundproof also.
The property comes with two underground parking spaces and has been recently painted throughout.
Consumption: Grade E - 107kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €39.52 per month
- IBI property tax: €249.93 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 76 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,757)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,350 (£3,997)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €66,150 (£60,782)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €73,500 (£67,535)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,880 (£5,403)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,378)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.