Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1366 €59,950 ~ £53,411 *
This is a delightful 1 bed 1 bathroom apartment in the historic hillside village of Mojacar Pueblo. The apartment has recently been modernised and freshly decorated throughout.
From the roadside and down a short staircase leads you to the main door of the property which takes you into a light and bright lounge/diner with open plan kitchen. There are double doors that leads out to a small private balcony.
From the lounge there is a door leading into a small hallway from where you will find the spacious master bedroom with en-suite toilet and shower room. The bedroom has double doors leading out to a good sized private terrace that has a dining table with 4 chairs.
This apartment is light, bright and well presented making it the perfect key ready holiday let or comfortable permanent home.
The Pueblo village offers a large range of facilities such as shops, bars and restaurants and only a short drive or a regular bus service to and from the main towns of Turre and Mojacar Playa and its wonderful beaches .
Consumption: Grade G - 234kW
Emissions: Grade G - 43kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €31.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €91.16 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 39 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,995 (£2,668)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,955 (£48,070)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,950 (£53,411)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,796 (£4,273)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.