Villa for sale in Mojacar
€429,950 ~ £368,510 *
This is a grand, two-storey, detached villa with private grounds, swimming pool and views of the Mediterranean Sea, situated in a popular, quiet residential area within the sought-after coastal resort of Mojacar, offering medical centre, pharmacy, banks, bars, shops, restaurants etc. All of the amenities and the beaches are within just a couple of minutes walk.
Entering the grounds via the entrance gate leads into the completely walled plot which has almost entirely been tiled around all sides of the property. At the corner of the plot, you will find electric gates leading down to the underground garage space. This space is also accessed by internal stairs from the property and is an additional 62.4 m2 to the stated build size..
The private swimming pool is located in the back corner of the plot with a rather unusual triangular shape. Heading up some rather grand steps you will find the main entrance of the property.
Heading through the main entrance of the property leads directly into an entrance hallway with various rooms leading from this as well as the internal staircase to the upper floor and the garage. The main living space, found through double doors, is surprisingly spacious and on split levels, one for the living space and the other for dining space. Patio doors lead from the living room onto a private terrace ideal for outdoor living/dining. Heading through another door from the entrance hallway you will find the separate kitchen, large enough for a breakfast table while also offering abundant cupboard space and a variety of appliances, fitted with quality worksurfaces and benefitting from a large utility room and utility room, both attached to this room. The remainder of this floor comprises of a further bedroom, currently used as a laundry room, as well as the downstairs bathroom which is equipped with a shower.
The upper floor comprises solely of sleeping accommodation, totalling three bedrooms and two bathrooms. All bedrooms are equally spacious, comfortably accommodating double beds and ample storage units. The master bedroom further benefits from a walk-in wardrobe converted from what was originally an en-suite bathroom that could be converted back, as well as a large private terrace. There is also a large family bathroom is situated near the guest bedrooms as well as a further terrace space overlooking the pool area.
**THE OWNER IS OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS**
Consumption: Grade E - 167kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €873.17 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 580 m²
- Build Size 208 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €39,995 (£34,280)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €386,955 (£331,659)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €429,950 (£368,510)
- Transfer tax 7% €30,097 (£25,796)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins212.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins83.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins147.1 km