Land for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1372 €105,000 ~ £96,188 *
A SELECTION OF BUILDABLE PLOTS FROM 683.35M² UP TO 1196.2M² WITH MAXIMUM 30% BUILDABLE STARTING FROM 105,000€ UP TO 140,000€.
Every thought of building your own, bespoke property in the sunshine in Spain while being located within a few minutes walk of the beach, waterpark and a wide range of other amenities? Then look no further than these plots!
This selection of urban building plots are situated no more than a ten-minute walk to the beach and waterpark in the popular area of Vera Playa, which offers bars, restaurants, shops and more, while also being on the local bus route to the nearby coastal towns of Mojacar and Garrucha as well as the main town of Vera, where you will find further supermarkets, squares, cafes etc.
These plots allow up to 30% to be built, meaning that a 683.35m² plot will allow a property of up to 205m² to be built on it, enough for a spacious 3/4 bedroom detached home in the sun. Larger plots will allow for larger properties, the largest permitted being 359m².
Spanish Property Choice can assist you with getting in touch with the necessary solicitors, architects etc. that will point you in the right direction of making sure that the property you build meets all the rules and regulations, as well as the obtention of the relevant licenses needed to build property in this area.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- Plot Size 683 m²
- Build Size 205 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Room for a Pool
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,748)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,871)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,500 (£86,570)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €105,000 (£96,188)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,400 (£7,695)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£550)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£550)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,374)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.