Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1390 €114,995 ~ £103,076 *
Found just on the outskirts of the quaint village of Los Gallardos, this 2-storey property is located in a beautiful community with several gardens and large communal swimming pool. There are various entrances into the community, which all lead into the central garden, which then provides access to the property via a shared staircase. Although the property is located on the first floor it is actually a duplex with an internal staircase and private outside terraces.
As you enter this beautiful home there is a large entrance hallway that leads down into the bright and airy south-facing lounge. Double glass doors lead out into a glass enclosed terrace that makes a fantastic dining area and winter space, which can then be opened up in the summer to allow the mountain breeze flow through the entire house.
The spacious master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a full size en suite bathroom. The twin guest bedroom also has fitted storage and there is a full guest shower room.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with ample floor and wall units including the white goods. The views from the kitchen window are very pleasant looking over the green gardens.
In the lounge there are marble stairs that lead to the upper level of the property where there is a large landing area, which could double up as a perfect third bedroom, study area or a second lounge. From here there is access to the private roof solarium that spans the full length of the property and boasts incredible views of the Cabrera Mountains and surrounding landscape.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €48.65 per month
- IBI property tax: €108.19 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 95 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Central Heating
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,619)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,496 (£92,768)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €114,995 (£103,076)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,246)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.