Villa for sale in Aguilas
Ref: B1393 €256,000 ~ £215,956 *
A SELECTION OF NEW-BUILD, TWO-STOREY VILLAS WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL FROM 256.000€. PLEASE ASK ABOUT CURRENT AVAILABILITY. COMPLETION AS OF FEBRUARY 2020.
As at December 2019, there are three plots remaining, Nº 9, 11 and 12.
This brand new development of two-storey villas with 5x3 private swimming pools and impressive views within close proximity of the bustling coastal town of Aguilas, offering a great range of amenities including shopping centre, supermarkets, bar, restaurants and more including some glorious beaches. In total there are 14 properties, all of which are on a minimum of a 181m² plot with space for parking off the road.
All properties will come equipped with high-quality finishes throughout, including a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, fully-equipped bathrooms, pre-installation for air-conditioning, double glazing, low-energy LED lighting and more, so you can be assured that the property is going to be a solid build and practically ready to move in with the only requirement being to furnish the property. All properties have a total of three spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Consumption: Grade B
Emissions: Grade B
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 268 m²
- Build Size 120 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,600 (£19,065)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €230,400 (£194,361)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €256,000 (£215,956)
- Transfer tax 8% €20,480 (£17,277)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.