Villa for sale in Vera
€280,000 ~ £238,392 *
We are delighted to bring to the market this impressive two storey villa located in the very traditional Spanish town of Vera, with its antique narrow streets and its white houses decorated in wonderfully coloured flowers.
In Vera you will find the most outstanding monuments and buildings, like the Church of Our Lady of the Incarnation, along with this, an array of cafes, bars, shops, supermarkets, medical centre and much more.
The villa benefits from a locked gated entrance that leads you to the main door and in to the hallway. To your right as you enter is a very spacious lounge / diner, which has a log burning fire and patio doors onto the good sized internal traditionally tiled terrace.
Back to the hallway, you will find a large shower room, toilet and vanity unit. Next to this, we have a very spacious kitchen with an array of wall and base units and including another dining area. The kitchen also has access to the internal terrace area. From this terrace there are doors leading down to an internal courtyard, which has a storage cupboard that houses the oil heating system. Also on this level, you have a very good sized single bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Back to the main hall, is a very impressive marble staircase leading you to the three remaining bedrooms and large family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts from a very large walk-in wardrobe and private terrace. There is another double bedroom also with it´s own balcony and the twin bedroom again has its own outdoor space. From the entrance hall, you have stairs that lead you down to a large well appointed basement area, which to one side has doors and an automatic garage door, which reveals a secured driveway down to the basement with enough space for at least 3 cars.
A good property in a popular central location to the village and within a five minute drive to the local beaches of both Vera Playa and Garrucha.
Music credit https://www.bensound.com
Consumption: Grade E - 139kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €703.28 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 190 m²
- Build Size 271 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €25,000 (£21,285)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €252,000 (£214,553)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €280,000 (£238,392)
- Transfer tax 7% €19,600 (£16,687)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 57 mins201.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins81.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 22 mins135.6 km