Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1397 €99,950 ~ £89,590 *
This is a lovely two bedroom and one bathroom apartment, which enjoys stunning sea views from the private terrace, situated in a quiet residential community in Mojacar.
The property is ideally located within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and the beach. It is also located very near to a bus route, taking you to the center of Mojacar and beyond!
As stated, the property is set on a small community with a well kept communal pool and gardens.
This property is finished to a high standard and has a fully fitted kitchen, with ample storage and white goods.
There is a comfortable open plan lounge/dining room, which is a light bright area and has the advantage of patio doors directly on to the private terrace, for you to enjoy those stunning sea views.
There are two good sized bedrooms, and a fitted family bathroom.
The property enjoys air conditioning throughout. A definate must see property, for you to enjoy for own use or as an investment property for rental.
Consumption: Grade G - 223kW
Emissions: Grade F - 38kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.10 per month
- IBI property tax: €264.02 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,270)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£80,631)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£89,590)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,167)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.