Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1401 €51,000 ~ £46,427 *
This immaculate first floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located in the heart of the traditional market town of Turre. All amenities such as shops, café bars, restaurants, supermarkets and medical centre are all within a couple of minutes walking distance of the property and the local beaches of Mojacar Playa are less than a 10 minute drive away. The building benefits from lift access.
Internally the apartment has an entrance hallway which leads to the spacious and light lounge/dining room and kitchen area. Patio doors from this area, lead out on to a private terrace to the front of the building. The kitchen area has good storage and white goods.
There are two good sized double bedrooms. Patio doors from the first bedroom will lead you out to the private internal terrace of the property. The second double bedroom is off the lounge/dining area, again a really good sized room, with built in wardrobes, and there is a view of the courtyard from the second bedroom and bathroom windows, making both rooms bright and airy. The family bathroom is a good size and as mentioned above, is light and airy thanks to the window facing the courtyard.
A great property, in a bustling traditional Spanish town.
Consumption: Grade E - 138kW
Emissions: Grade E - 25kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €28.81 per month
- IBI property tax: €149.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,731)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,100 (£1,912)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €45,900 (£41,784)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €51,000 (£46,427)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,080 (£3,714)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,365)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.