Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1406 €78,950 ~ £66,601 *
We have the pleasure of bringing to the market this wonderful one bedroom one bathroom penthouse apartment in the quiet and select community of Ayamar Residencial, Vera Playa. The community is small, with a secure closed perimeter and enjoys great communal areas with a swimming pool and children's play area. It is located about 300 meters from the beach, close to the Aguavera water park. This area has bars, restaurants, supermarket and pharmacy and is well connected to Vera and Mojacar on a bus route.
The property has lift access to the apartment.
Entrance to the apartment leads you to a bright and welcoming hallway. This leads you to the modern and well decorated lounge/diner of the property, which is a good sized room for living and entertaining. This room enjoys air-conditioning for those hot months. Double patio doors from here, lead you out on to the private terrace, ideal for outside living and which looks out onto the lovely communal swimming pool area.
Stairs from the terrace lead you up to the fantastic private roof solarium of the property with built in pergola. It is a truly stunning space with so much potential to add that extra outside living and dining space to the property. From here, you have fantastic views of the sea, mountain views, and Mojacar pueblo in the distance.
Also accessed from the hallway is the kitchen area which has a breakfast bar, electric oven and hob and enjoys plenty of storage space. A door from the kitchen area leads you to the very useful utility room of the property. This houses the washing machine, microwave and the electric boiler for the property, again ideal for storage.
There is a good sized double bedroom, ideal for a double or two singles. This bedroom has built in storage wardrobes and this room also enjoys air conditioning unit. The bathroom is again a really good size and is beautifully tiled with a double shower unit, toilet, bidet and vanity unit.
There is allocated parking in a communal parking area.
Truly, a gem of a property, which has to be seen to be appreciated.
Consumption: Grade E - 121kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €63.16 per month
- IBI property tax: €122.66 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 72 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,895 (£4,129)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,055 (£59,941)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €78,950 (£66,601)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,316 (£5,328)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.