Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1411 €169,950 ~ £146,426 *
A large 2 storey townhouse situated only 350 meters from the beachfront of Mojacar Playa where you will find a large selection of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and a local bus stop.
The community is well designed, where each property has direct street access however, the internal gardens are gated and private. It is here where there is a communal swimming pool, which is surrounded by grassy areas and trees.
As you approach the property from the street there are double gates that provide privacy and the possibility of off road parking, currently the owners use the front terrace for their BBQ, outside dining and potted plants.
Internally there is an open style modern kitchen which includes all white goods and ample storage. The hallway leads through into a bright lounge and dining room which has additional storage and patio doors that lead to a rear terrace and the communal swimming pool.
On the stairs that lead up to the first floor there is a shower room, ideal for visitors.
Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms with triple built in wardrobes, the front bedroom having an enclosed terrace and the rear has an open terrace with stairs that lead up onto the roof solarium. There is a summer kitchen and bbq area on the roof which boasts fantastic views over the community and down to the seafront.
The family bathroom has a double sink with storage units and there is a full walk in shower.
Consumption: Grade E - 134kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €50.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €158.93 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 74 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,995 (£12,058)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,955 (£131,783)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,950 (£146,426)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,596 (£11,714)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,292)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.