Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1418 €165,000 ~ £146,388 *
We are pleased to present this very well maintained duplex on the Al Andalus Resort in Vera Playa. The property enjoys the lovely pools and communal gardens for enjoying the warm Spanish sunshine. It is also very close to the other coastal resorts of Garrucha, Villaricos and Mojacar, offering all the amenities that you could want, bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, doctors, dentists etc.
Access to the property takes you through your private patio area, a lovely large area with plenty of room for your outside furniture ideal for entertaining and just enjoying outside living. There is also a barbque area here. From here, you access the front door, taking you out to the lounge area, which is a good sized, bright and airy area, with glass patio doors leading you out to onto the terrace.
There is also a dining area and separate kitchen area, which offers abundant storage with wall and base units and white goods.
Stairs lead you to the first floor, where you will find three good sized bedrooms, one is currently being used as a sun room from which its possible to enjoy the lovely views over the surrounding countryside and community.
All the bedrooms are a good size and are light and airy. The master bedroom enjoys a well equipped bathroom and there is also a family bathroom.
Consumption: Grade D - 55kW
Emissions: Grade C - 9kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €101.50 per month
- IBI property tax: €343.85 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 139 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,977)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,500 (£131,749)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,000 (£146,388)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,200 (£11,711)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.