Apartment for sale SOLD in Palomares
€74,995 ~ £64,419 *
***SOLD JUNE 2021***
This is a charming, ground-floor apartment located on an urbanization with communal swimming pool and underground parking in the village of Palomares, meaning the property is located within walking distance of the village centre itself.
Offering numerous amenities such as bars, shops, banks and more, as well as being a similar distance from the beaches. It is also a few minutes drive from neighbouring towns of Villaricos, Cuevas del Almanzora, Vera, Garrucha and Mojácar.
Access to the community is gated, with the property being located just past the main pool area.
Heading through into the entrance of the property, it leads into a large, bright, well appointed open-plan living room/dining space and kitchen with a good range of modern wall and base units, hob, oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom benefits from having an en suite bathroom and there is a further family bathroom. The second bedroom, as with the master, is spacious and has both fitted wardrobes and air-conditioning.
A lovely apartment in a well looked after community.
The owners are open to discussion of sensible offers
Consumption: Grade G - 78kW
Emissions: Grade F - 36kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €105.85 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 72 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,865)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,496 (£57,977)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,995 (£64,419)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,250 (£4,509)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins206.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins90.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins141 km