Apartment for sale SOLD in Palomares
€89,950 ~ £77,294 *
**** SOLD FEBRUARY 2023****
This is an incredibly spacious, ground floor apartment offering 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, offering lovely outside areas and private underground parking with allocated space.
It is located at the edge of the popular, coastal village of Palomares.
This means that you are within walking distance to the center of the village, which offers most amenities including bars, restaurants, banks, supermarkets and individual shops etc.
Ideally you are also a short walk to the beautiful local beach.
The property is accessed through security gates, and situated in a very well maintained community.
To the front of the apartment is a very spacious front terrace, which is partly covered for enjoying outside dining and a stone-chipped area with various established plants, enjoying views to the swimming pool area. A door from here leads you into the lounge/dining area of the apartment. This is a good sized room, which has a very bright and airy feel, thanks to the double sliding glass doors out to the terrace area.
On from here is the kitchen area, separated by a breakfast bar, offering good storage space, fridge freezer, oven, electric hob and extractor and washing machine.
Next to this is the first bathroom, with shower, toilet and vanity unit.
A hallway leads to the first of the good-sized double rooms, with double doors that lead you out to a fantastic back terrace area with plenty of space for outdoor living and dining. This area is graveled and again has various established plants in situ.
The second bedroom is currently a twin, but is spacious enough to be turned into a double bedroom also. This room also enjoys door leading out to the rear terraced area. Again from the hallway is the second of the properties bathrooms, with a full bath and overhead shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. On from here is the second of the rooms setup as a twin room but spacious enough for a double bed with again double doors leading out to the back terrace area.
From the front terrace of the property, you are a few steps from the superb communal swimming pool area of the community, which again, is an ideal space for outside lounging and enjoying the Spanish weather. From the main gate and to the left is the entrance to the underground parking area of the complex with the properties own allocated space and useful storage room.
The property benefits from integrated air conditioning.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins207.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 1 min89.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins141.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 184kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.79 per month
- IBI property tax: €133.64 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 69 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,152)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£69,565)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£77,294)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,297 (£5,411)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005