Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1436 €68,000 ~ £56,785 *
This is a wonderful two bedroom, one bathroom pool side apartment, with secure parking and enjoying a private terrace and views of the small, well maintained community of Las Terrazas, in the coastal town of Palomares, meaning you are within walking distance of both the centre of the village where you will find a number of amenities including banks, restaurants, shops, local supermarket, doctors, pharmacy and a weekly market on a Wednesday and much more, plus a similar distance from the beaches of Vera Playa, Mojacar Playa and the port of Garrucha.
The community enjoys a lovely communal pool, lift, and underground parking.
Heading through the front door leads directly into a short hallway, with the well-equipped, separate kitchen being located to the right. The kitchen offers excellent above and below storage units, granite work tops, electric hob, oven and extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer. At the end of the hallway, you will find a spacious modern lounge-diner, with air conditioning unit and fanlights which is a lovely bright and airy space, thanks to the large glass sliding doors that lead out onto the good sized terraced area, where you will certainly be able to enjoy the outside lounging and dining that the Spanish weather will allow. In addition you have the benefit of being a few steps from the swimming pool area yet another area for plenty of outside lounging and enjoying the wonderful Spanish weather in Almeria.
Leading off the main living space, is a further small hallway leading to the family bathroom, which is beautifully tiled with full bath with overhead shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. To one side of this is the first of the bedrooms a very good-sized double bedroom with excellent built in storage, and opposite a twin bedroom again offering substantial built in storage space. Both rooms benefit from ceiling light fans. This is a truly lovely apartment in a well-kept and secure community, either as a permanent home, holiday apartment or as an investment.
Consumption: Grade E - 123kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €93.78 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 64 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,505)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,800 (£3,173)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €61,200 (£51,107)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €68,000 (£56,785)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,440 (£4,543)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£501)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£501)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,253)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.