Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Vera Playa
€160,000 ~ £136,184 *
** RESERVED MARCH 2022**
This immaculate 2 bedroom 3 bathroom duplex is situated in the secure well-kept community of Vera Al Mar, Las Marinas which is in the municipality of Vera offering a wide range of amenities including beach bars, restaurants, pharmacy, shops and more and only 5 minutes’ drive from the busy bustling Spanish port town of Garrucha and its abundance of shops, large supermarkets, medical centre etc. The stunning beaches are only a couple of streets away from the community,
The property is accessed from the front terrace of the duplex, which is a wonderful space for outside living and dining. Double doors take you into the bright, spacious, lounge and dining kitchen with a feature fireplace and ceiling fan lights. The dining kitchen has excellent storage and worktop space on both sides, electric oven and gas hob, built in microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine and fridge freezer. Another excellent space for entertaining.
From the kitchen area a door takes you out to a pleasant, private courtyard area, this space has the added facility of a separate shower room with WC and vanity unit.
From the lounge area a marble staircase takes you up to the first floor where you have a good-sized twin room with good built in storage cupboards. Next to this is the generous sized family bathroom, with full bath overhead shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. On from here, is the spacious master bedroom of the property with double doors that open out to a small balcony overlooking the swimming pool area. This room has triple built in wardrobe space with an en-suite bathroom consisting of a shower, toilet and vanity unit. Both bedrooms benefit from ceiling light fans.
Another set of stairs lead from this level, take you to a wonderful roof solarium, that gives you stunning sea views to the front and mountain views in the distance to the rear. Yet another fantastic space for enjoying that essential outdoor living we all crave living in the beautiful part of Spain that is Almeria.
Stairs from the front of the property lead you down to the very private communal swimming pool and gardens area a perfect place to spend the day. Although the community does not have private parking available, there is is plenty of street parking spaces just outside the community.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins208.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins84.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins142.3 km
Consumption: Grade E - 139kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €72.27 per month
- IBI property tax: €283.52 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 107 m²
- Build Size 79 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,553)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,000 (£11,065)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €144,000 (£122,566)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €160,000 (£136,184)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,200 (£9,533)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005