Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€100,000 ~ £88,300 *
Set up in the picturesque village of Mojacar pueblo we have the pleasure to bring to the market this very rustic, traditional village apartment. Only minutes from the busy bustling resort of Mojacar Playa and its many amenities including shops, supermarkets, café bars, restaurants, and much more, but are also on your doorstep in the village itself.
The apartment has stair access from the main street where there is public street parking. Internally the property consists of a spacious, airy lounge with a dining space and kitchen area. The views from all windows especially the kitchen are out to the Mediterranean sea.
A hallway from the lounge leads to the first of the bedrooms, being a single room, but still a good size with fitted wardobed. The second double bedroom is a spacious room aslo with a built-in storage area. Both rooms have doors to the rear that access the terrace of the apartment.
There is a family shower room with a corner shower and vanity.
From the lounge is a set of double doors that lead into an open double bedroom which was originally a covered terrace, making the apartment an ideal 3 bedroom property.
The front terrace area boasts incredible views and is accessed by all bedrooms. Above the apartment there is also a private solarium included which is currently accessed via a set of stairs outside the apartment however there is the option to have a direct staircase from your private terrace. The views from both of these terraces are outstanding, with aspects out toward the landscape hills and coast on the distance, simply breath-taking. Both ideal areas for enjoying that outside living and al fresco dining, that we all wish for when living in such a beautiful part of Spain.
This property is definitely worth seeing and the owner is open to sensible offers
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins217.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins79.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins151.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 277kW
Emissions: Grade G - 50kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €78.67 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 93 m²
- Build Size 93 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£6,181)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €90,000 (£79,470)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €100,000 (£88,300)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,000 (£6,181)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005