Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1448 €100,000 ~ £90,155 *
Set up in the world famous Mojacar pueblo we have the pleasure to bring to the market this very rustic, traditional, three-bedroom, one bathroom, village apartment. Only minutes from the busy bustling resort of Mojacar Playa and its many amenities including shops, supermarkets, café bars, restaurants, and much more, but are also on your doorstep in the village itself.
You access the property up a few sets of winding stone steps, entering the spacious, airy, bright lounge, dining and kitchen area of the property, which is a lovely open plan space.
On from here is the first of the bedrooms, being a single room, but still a good size, and moving on from here the second double bedroom a spacious room with a built-in storage area. Both rooms have doors to the rear that access the terrace of the apartment.
Next to these rooms is the family bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity unit.
Back to the lounge and a set of double doors open to a bright, spacious, double bedroom, again with doors that lead you out to the spacious terrace area of the property. The terrace area is one of two, as a set of stairs outside the apartment take you to yet another amazing spacious terrace. The views from both of these terraces are outstanding, with aspects out toward the landscape hills and coast on the distance, simply breath-taking. Both ideal areas for enjoying that outside living and al fresco dining, that we all wish for when living in such a beautiful part of Spain.
This property is definitely worth seeing and the owner is open to sensible offers
Consumption: Grade G - 277kW
Emissions: Grade G - 50kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €78.67 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 93 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£6,311)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €90,000 (£81,140)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €100,000 (£90,155)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,000 (£7,212)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.