Apartment for sale SOLD in Garrucha
Ref: B1451 €120,000 ~ £108,448 *
An incredibly renevated south facing apartment located second line from the beautiful Garrucha and Vera sandy beaches. The community is fully gated and has lovely entrance gardens. There is off road parking, ideal for the summer months. The apartment has stair access via a locked communal door making it very secure and a perfect lock up and leave. The property is on the 4th floor.
As you enter the apartment, the first thing you see is a picturesque postcard view over Garrucha village, the harbour and out to sea. A one in a million view!
The spacious lounge and dining room has large patio doors to make the most of the view and sunlight. There is a brand new air conditioning unit installed and new flooring throughout and access to the terrace where there is enough room for a seating and dining area.
The kitchen has been refitted to a very high standard with modern white cabinets and black flooring and worktops.
The stylish bathroom has a full walk in shower and new fittings.
There are 2 larger than average double bedrooms that both have patio doors, one leading to the rear where there are storage units and a utility space. The other leads to the front terrace where you can wake up and enjoy your breakfast with the amazing views.
Consumption: Grade G - 155kW
Emissions: Grade G - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €24.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €119.25 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 91 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£8,134)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£97,603)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£108,448)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,676)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.