Apartment for sale in Palomares
€78,500 ~ £67,282 *
This is a lovely 2 bed, 2 bath ground floor apartment that has been decorated beautifully, presented and maintained to a very high standard. Located on an urbanisation with communal pool the apartment is just a five minute drive to the beach and walking distance to the Spanish town of Palomares. The town offers amenities such as shops, cafés, bars, restaurants, a medical centre, pharmacy and much more. In addition, there is a weekly market every Wednesday.
The apartment is light bright and airy with neautral cream floors throughout and air conditioning. The lounge is really spacious, clean and modern in design with a dining area for 4 people, it offers a well appointed open-plan living space. Leading to the kitchen it has a good range of modern wall and base units, hob, oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The apartment has two bedrooms, the master has built in wardrobes, patio doors leading out onto the lovely terrace area where you can sit, relax and enjoy the hot summer days and warm winter evenings. Currently set up for a great entertaining space and has a built in BBQ.
The second bedroom is of a good size with 2 single beds ideal for visiting friends and family. There are also two bathrooms.
This apartment also has a separate trastero, ideal for storage and a sought after commodity!
A lovely apartment in a well looked after community.
Consumption: Grade G - 192kW
Emissions: Grade F - 36kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €34.07 per month
- IBI property tax: €135.78 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,850 (£4,157)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €70,650 (£60,554)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €78,500 (£67,282)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,495 (£4,710)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins206.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins90.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins141 km