Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1460 €110,000 ~ £98,519 *
This fantastic two-bedroom, one bathroom first floor apartment has recently come onto the market only a few streets off the main Paseo del Mediterraneo in Mojacar, with its abundance of amenities including shops, café bars, restaurants, commercial centre, medical centre, pharmacies and much more. It also enjoys a great public transport service from Mojacar to Garrucha, Vera play and beyond.
The complex benefits from remote secure gated car and pedestrian entry with an allocated parking space. The whole community has recently been repainted and looks fresh and new. Stairs take you up to the main door of the apartment, and into the spacious lounge, with sliding doors to the terrace. These doors take you out to a lovely terrace where you can enjoy lots of wonderful outside living and dining. There is also a very practical storage unit here, housing the washing machine for the property.
Off the lounge is a very practical kitchen, with plenty of storage space, oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and microwave, a well thought out area to make the most of all the space to make this a very practical kitchen.
An archway from the lounge takes you through to the first of the good-sized double rooms, which looks out to the terrace area. Next to this is the family bathroom with full bath, shower toilet and vanity. From here we have the second of the double rooms. Both bedrooms benefit from ceiling light fans and great built in storage.
From the lounge double doors take you out to a lovely terrace where you can enjoy that wonderful outside living and dining, we all crave in Spain, there is also a very practical storage unit here housing the washing machine for the property.
Outside and down the set of stairs to your left you are led around to the very well-kept communal pool area, which incorporates a childrens, yet another area to enjoy those long summer days and nights in the beautiful part of Spain that is Almeria.
Consumption: Grade F - 211kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €56.67 per month
- IBI property tax: €183.22 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 50 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,165)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£88,667)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£98,519)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,882)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.