Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1463 €146,500 ~ £123,584 *
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex / townhouse is located on a beautifully maintained community of Al Andalus Hills, which boasts, private covered parking, communal gardens, a large communal swimming pool and an indoor heated pool. It is within 10 to 15 minutes to the other coastal resorts of Garrucha, Villaricos and Mojacar, offering all the amenities that you could want, bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, doctors, dentists etc.
The property, situated on a corner plot and benefits from a garden entrance, which wraps all the way down the side of the duplex. The front terrace is covered, ideal for enjoying outside living and dining. This area can be accessed from the main door or via double patio doors leading from the lounge. Internally the house is bright and very well kept, meaning it is key turn ready.
The lounge dining area is a great size. Also on the ground level, there is a double bedroom, currently setup as a twin room, with fitted wardrobes. Next to this a good sized bathroom with full shower unit, toilet and vanity. There is an under stair storage cupboard and a fully fitted kitchen, which boasts modern appliances and a separate utility room.
A wide marble staircase leads up to the first floor where there are two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a good sized family bathroom, with full bath, toilet, bidet and decorative wooden framed vanity with marble surround.
There is a fantastic terrace accessed via the landing or master bedroom, which is very private and boasts beautiful views over the surrounding community to the swimming pool area and the children’s play park. You also benefit from partial sea views from here.
A lovely property, ideal for a lock up and go, investment or family home.
Consumption: Grade E - 175kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €88.76 per month
- IBI property tax: €282.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,650 (£9,828)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €131,850 (£111,226)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €146,500 (£123,584)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,720 (£9,887)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.