Villa for sale SOLD in Mojacar
€349,945 ~ £307,549 *
***SOLD MARCH 2021***
A superb detached villa is set in the hillside of La Parata, only a 5 minute drive from the beachfront of Mojacar Playa, where you can find stunning beaches, bars, restaurants and the popular palm tree lined promenade.
La Parata is known for its stunning scenery and picturesque hillside views and this house certainly does not disappoint. The house has an easy tarmac access and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance to the local bar and restaurant.
The villa is very privately situated within a walled plot of land with a large sliding gate for vehicles and a separate pedestrian entrance. There is off road parking for several cars as well as a private garage with additional storage.
There is plenty of character throughout the land and interior of the house, as it has been designed to keep within the Andalucía style. Although it is traditionally styled, all of the materials that have been used, are of high quality and this ensures the house is very easy to maintain.
The land is a mixture of paved terraces, covered seating areas and raised plant bed with mature trees and plants. To the side of the villa there is the large private swimming pool with ample room for sun beds and a pergola with a shaded seating area.
An entrance hallway leads through into the spacious living room that has a feature brickwork log burning fireplace and double patio doors that offer a direct view to the swimming pool. The house is very bright throughout whilst still maintaining a cool and airy feel due to the tiled floors and decor.
The kitchen is a fantastic size, with enough room for a full size dining table. There are 3 walls of cabinets and a door providing direct access to the parking, ideal for off loading shopping.
On the ground level there are 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one with french doors providing direct access to the garden and pool area. In the hallway there is a storage room and a sweeping staircase that leads up to the master suite.
The master bedroom has a walk through wardrobe area and a great size en suite with corner bath. You can gain access via the bedroom patio doors or a single door off the landing onto a very large upper terrace that has a shaded bar area, built in BBQ and a also built in seating, an ideal chill out area with fantastic mountain views.
The house has air conditioning throughout and complies with the holiday letting regulations.
A superb property in an immaculate condition.
The owners are willing to discuss sensible offers.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins221.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins83.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins156.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 171kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €545.94 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 473 m²
- Build Size 139 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,637)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,995 (£28,118)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €314,951 (£276,794)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €349,945 (£307,549)
- Transfer tax 7% €24,496 (£21,528)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,318)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005