Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Carboneras
€118,999 ~ £100,653 *
This is a charming, semi-detached duplex, with a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, situated in the heart of the traditional, Spanish coastal town of Carboneras,
The property is within a few minutes’ walk of its beautiful port.
Thanks to this brilliant location, you are within minutes from the beachfront of the town, and the shops are also within easy walking distance of the property.
Entering the property from the main door, you are welcomed into a very bright, spacious and modern, lounge/dining room. On from here, there is a small hallway that houses the w.c of the property and then leads on to the lovely, modern, well equipped dining/kitchen, which has ample storage top and bottom.
Back to the main door, a set of stairs takes you up to the first floor of this lovely property, where you will find the first of the good sized bedrooms, currently set up as a twin room. The very spacious family bathroom has a double shower unit, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. On from here is the second of the double bedrooms, which has excellent built in storage cupboards.
A further set of stairs leads you up to a door that gives you access to the terrace, which is an exceptional area and has amazing sea views and looks down toward the port area of Carboneras, then up to the landscape to the rear. A fantastic space for the essential outside dining and living we all crave in this very beautiful part of Spain.
Consumption: Grade E - 172kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €10.42 per month
- IBI property tax: €159.26 per annum
- Refuse fees: €196.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,900 (£7,528)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €107,099 (£90,588)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €118,999 (£100,653)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,330 (£7,046)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 27 mins253.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)40 mins59.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 52 mins187.7 km