Apartment for sale SOLD in Los Gallardos
€79,950 ~ £71,426 *
***SOLD DECEMBER 2021***
This is a very well presented ground floor two bedroom, two bathroom, apartment is located on a quiet community in the Huerta Nueva, area near Los Gallardos. The apartment would make a very comfortable lock up and leave holiday home or spacious enough for full time living and also has the benefit of a good rental investment.
The property boasts two lovely private terraces one to the front with the most stunning views out to the surrounding mountains and the other to the rear over looking the swimming pool area. It also has the benefit of central heating. The communal grounds are very well-maintained as is the communal swimming pool, the area has many attractions and the location is ideal with only a short walk to Los Gallardos village where you will find all daily amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, doctors, chemist, banks and a weekly market. The beaches of Mojacar Playa and the enchanting whitewashed old town of Mojacar Pueblo are approximately 10-15 minutes away by car, whilst Vera Playa and San Juan de los Terreros are also just a short drive away.
Almeria airport can be reached in just 45 minutes with Murcia and Alicante just 1.5 hours and 2 hours away respectively.
Entering the property takes you into a hallway, which leads to the spacious and light lounge and dining room, enjoying double doors that take you out to the front terrace. To the rear of the lounge are handy double storage cupboards, and a door takes you into the kitchen, which has been well planned out to give good top and bottom storage and worktop space, oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Back to the entrance hall, we have the family bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity unit. A double bedroom with double doors leading out to the second terrace to the rear of the property. This room also has the added bonus of a good sized en suite with full bath, overhead shower, toilet, bidet and vanity. All rooms benefit from ceiling fans, and air conditioning units. The property also benefits from central heating.
The outside space of the property is just wonderful, with a lovely spacious terrace to the front with those stunning mountain views, and ideal spot for outside dining and lounging. Then there is the terrace to the rear with views out over the beautiful community swimming pool area and the lovely gardens, much more space to enjoy your outside living in Spain.
A truly fantastic property that has to be seen to be appreciated.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins209.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)46 mins71.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 28 mins143.5 km
Consumption: Grade G - 209kW
Emissions: Grade G - 52kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €44.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €159.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 181 m²
- Build Size 77 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,995 (£4,462)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,955 (£64,283)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,950 (£71,426)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,597 (£5,000)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005