Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1486 €120,000 ~ £108,448 *
A beautiful, immaculate and modern first floor 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, in Veramar III, enjoying its own private terrace and roof solarium. The community offers a lovely private residents' pool with grass gardens and a private parking place in the secure, enclosed area.
The apartment is located only 200 metres to beach with wide golden sandy beaches.
A gated private staircase takes you up to the main entrance of the apartment and into a bright, spacious lounge and dining room, with double doors leading out to the wonderful private terrace for outside living and dining, perfect to watch the world go by. An arched opening in the lounge leads into the well thought out fitted kitchen with top and bottom storage, oven, electric hob and extractor, fridge freezer and a door from the kitchen leads out to a very useful utility. The washing machine and microwave, utility sink and water boiler are all located here. The kitchen benefits from a handy arched, breakfast bar area that opens up the kitchen nicely.
From the dining area of the lounge, a door leads to the first of the god sized double rooms, which is currently set up as a twin room with very useful, built in storage cupboards. Beside the kitchen, a small hallway opens through to the second of the spacious bedrooms again with excellent built in storage.
Next to this room is a very useful walking storage cupboard, and finally the good sized, beautifully tiled, family bathroom with full bath and overhead shower with glass screen, W.C. bidet and vanity unit. It also has a fixed wall heater.
Outside the main door of the apartment a second set of stairs leads up to a fantastic, private roof solarium. This is a fantastic space for entertaining with a feature pillared pergola, and shower unit. This wonderful space looks over the children’s play park and the small private central square of the community.
You have lovely views over the community with sea and mountain views, an amazing apartment in a lovely area of Vera, a must property to view.
Consumption: Grade F - 213kW
Emissions: Grade E - 40kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €39.23 per month
- IBI property tax: €220.31 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 56 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£8,134)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£97,603)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£108,448)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,676)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.