Apartment for sale in Villaricos
€99,000 ~ £83,447 *
A beautiful south facing, first floor, stylish property, within the exclusive apartment building of Virgen Del Mar, set in the quiet picturesque fishing village of Villaricos.
Everything you need is on your doorstep, beautiful beaches, shops, café bars and restaurants, supermarket, butcher, tobacconists, doctors and more. All are within easy walking distance. This village also enjoys the most wonderful Sunday market every week, with fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, cheese, bread, olives etc. and also clothing items.
In addition, it is only a short drive to the other lovely nearby resorts of Vera playa, Mojacar and Garrucha.
This well-appointed 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment is accessed either by an internal staircase or elevator. There is also underground allocated parking with this apartment.
From the main entrance to this property, an extra length hallway leads you right, into a fantastic spacious, open plan, lounge/dining room and kitchen, with double doors opening out to a fantastic 2 x 5 meter terrace, ideal for watching the world go by and enjoying outdoor lounging and dining.
The lounge and dining areas are very bright and light due to the large sliding full-length terrace doors. The kitchen, although not separate is ideally located off the dining area, with excellent storage space and has an oven, electric hob and extractor, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Back to the hallway and you have the very spacious and bright, master bedroom with its own, en suite bathroom with double shower unit, W.C. bidet and marble surround vanity. Moving onto the second good sized, double bedroom (currently set up as a twin bedroom). Both bedrooms are spacious enough for storage units. Finally, the beautifully tiled, family bathroom featuring double walk in shower unit, W.C. and vanity unit.
A truly immaculate apartment in truly walk in condition, that has to be seen to be appreciated.
Consumption: Grade G - 136kW
Emissions: Grade G - 34kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.03 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 108 m²
- Build Size 98 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,900 (£5,816)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,100 (£75,102)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,000 (£83,447)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,930 (£5,841)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins210.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins91.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins144.3 km