Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1495 €92,495 ~ £82,797 *
This is a fantastic, first-floor apartment with private terrace overlooking the pool and with views out to the sea, situated on the Al-Andalus Hills community, which is one of the best-kept communities within the area, offering both indoor and outdoor communal swimming pools with beautiful gardens.
This is just a few minutes’ drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centre, the local waterpark and more.
The property is accessed via a flight of stairs up to the first floor of the block. Heading into the property leads into the open plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead out onto the terrace, which is large enough for a table and chairs.
All the remaining rooms lead off this space, with the kitchen being at the rear.
The apartment has a total of two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with both bedrooms having fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a well-equipped en-suite bathroom.
In addition there is a second family bathroom.
The master bedroom also enjoys a Juliet balcony.
Parking is adjacent to the property with an allocated, covered parking space.
This property has excellent rental potential and has current interest in the summer months, so could be used for investment or as a key turn ready home.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €55.22 per month
- IBI property tax: €233.16 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,250 (£5,594)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €83,246 (£74,517)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €92,495 (£82,797)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,400 (£6,624)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.