Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1497 €99,950 ~ £85,530 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom duplex/townhouse on the small Jardine’s de Alfaix development in Alfaix near Los Gallardos. The property boasts a small front garden, front and rear terraces, roof solarium and access to a communal pool and well-manicured communal gardens.
In Alfaix you will find a small village bar, shop and a large bar/restaurant which is part of the HPB holiday site. The property is just a couple of minutes’ drive from the larger town of Los Gallardos, with all daily amenities, including shops, supermarkets, chemist, bakeries, bars, restaurants and a medical centre. Los Gallardos also hosts a weekly street market every Tuesday.
To the front of the property you will find a lovely, low maintenance, stone chipped, garden and terrace area, with a further private terraced to the rear. The property offers simply stunning views of the nearby mountains and surrounding countryside.
The property comprises of a lounge with dining area, fully fitted kitchen, separate utility area, master bedroom with spacious en-suite bathroom, hallway, W/C & shower room and second twin bedroom.
An internal staircase then leads up to a vast roof solarium with magnificent views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains.
Also located at the top of these stairs is a small landing which is ideal for use as a guest sleeping area or study area.
Extras with this property include a log burning fire, ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning throughout and fitted wardrobes.
This is a bargain property of a very high quality and has to be seen to be appreciated, located just 15 minutes from the beaches of Mojacar Playa, Garrucha and Vera Playa.
Consumption: Grade E - 189kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €20.38 per month
- IBI property tax: €209.87 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 99 m²
- Build Size 84 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£5,986)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£76,977)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£85,530)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£6,842)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.