Apartment for sale in Garrucha
€195,000 ~ £167,135 *
This impressive, recently renovated, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom 2nd floor apartment is ideally situated in the heart of the busy, bustling port town of Garrucha. Just minutes’ walk from all the amenities you could possibly need, including, supermarkets, café bars, restaurants, shops, pharmacies, health centre and so much more.
Entering the building through security doors, there is an elevator as well as staircase to take you to the main door of the apartment. On entering you will be surprised by the size of the open plan, bright and airy lounge and dining room area, which has full length windows, and a door leading out to a very nice terrace area to enjoy outside dining and living. The kitchen is accessed to the side of the main door, and this room is simply of top quality, with fixtures and fitting to match including waist level oven and microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher, gas hob and extractor fan. A door from the kitchen leads out to a very useful utility area where the hot water boiler and washing machine for the property are located.
Back to the lounge and a hallway leads through to two good sized bright and airy double bedrooms, next to which is the family bathroom, again this rom has been renovated and has the best of quality modern fittings with twin vanity units, full bath with overhead shower and W.C Finally, there is the master suite with fitted wardrobes, and an en suite bathroom featuring a separate shower, vanity and W.C
This property comes with an integrated hot and cold air conditioning system and security camera intercom system. The apartment also offers access to a spacious, communal roof terrace with views of the port area to die for. This is a property that will be sought after, considering its location, simply, a must to view.
Consumption: Grade E - 116kW
Emissions: Grade E - 20kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €40.00 per month
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 116 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,500 (£14,142)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €175,500 (£150,421)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,000 (£167,135)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,650 (£11,699)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins208.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)54 mins82.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins142.7 km