Villa for sale in Antas
€175,000 ~ £148,995 *
This lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa with private garage and off road parking, 2 terraces and roof solarium, is located in the quiet location of Aljariz, just 5 minutes from the delightful village of Antas with its abundance of amenities for day to day living including, shops, banks, chemist, medical centre, restaurants and more. The coastal towns of Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar Playa are just a short 15 minutes´ drive away.
Access to the property is from the main path, where there is a pedestrian gated entrance and a garage gate entrance to where the underground garage. The main door to the property is through the pedestrian gate and to the side of the villa, where you enter a hallway. Double doors take you through to the bright lounge and dining room. This room has a feature pellet burning fire, ideal for those cooler evenings over the winter period. From here there are double doors from the dining area that lead out to the fly screened front terrace, ideal for outside living.
From the hallway, you enter the fully fitted kitchen with all white goods and plenty of storage cupboards. There is also a drinking water filter system installed. On from here is the family bathroom with shower unit and WC. The first of the double rooms is of a good size, as is the second and they both have built in wardrobes. The third bedroom incorporates double built in storage with additional storage space and also a boasts a spacious en suite bathroom with full bath and WC.
All living space is located on the one floor.
The outside spaces of this house are simply fantastic. You have the aforementioned front terrace along with a small rear terrace from the master bedroom, stairs to the rear lead up to a wonderful roof solarium an ideal space for enjoying the Spanish sun and taking in those wonderful views to the surrounding landscape. The gardens are established with a selection of plants and various plants and fruit trees throughout, it is ideally low maintenance.
The property also has a solar hot water system and satellite dish. In additon it has those essential fly screens!
A simply delightful property set in a truly peaceful area and ideally located for village life.
Consumption: Grade E - 169kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €175.80 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 138 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,500 (£12,345)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €157,500 (£134,096)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €175,000 (£148,995)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,250 (£10,430)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 58 mins197.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)53 mins81.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 23 mins132.1 km